Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reel Talk with the A-Team


The past month has been pretty crazy, between class projects and finals and the beach vacation I just got back from, so unfortunately I haven't had the chance to update since my "Wolverine" review at the beginning of May (minus the summer movie preview I just posted that ran in The Pendulum on May 13 so even that's old). I've seen "Up" and "Star Trek" since my last post so I'll hopefully be posting those reviews by this weekend. I'm seeing "Up" in 3D tomorrow so I want to wait until I see that version to post my review of that, and I'll also probably be seeing "The Hangover" this weekend and should be posting a review of that as well. I should also have my reaction to the MTV Movie Awards up sometime tomorrow night.

In the meantime, while I play catch-up, check out the first few episodes of Reel Talk with the A-Team, a film podcast I do at Elon with Adam Constantine, The Pendulum's senior film critic. There are five episodes so far in which we review one or two of the weekend's movies, analyze Friday's box office numbers and preview the next weekend's releases. New episodes of Reel Talk with the A-Team are posted on The Pendulum Online every Saturday during the school year. There won't be any episodes during the summer but we'll be back in the fall.

April 18
April 26
May 2
May 9
May 14


No comments: